Customer Service Phone Representative Paragon Acura
If you believe Customer Service is a true craft -- one built on charisma, communication, and thorough product knowledge (we'll happily teach you everything you need to know) -- we want to talk to you! This job is an ideal fit for you if you have a positive and optimistic attitude and a passion for connecting clients with solutions.
The Customer Service Representative utilizes their strong relational skills, professional phone manner and positive disposition to assist our clients with their inquiries, and aide them in scheduling appointments to maintain their vehicles.
Required Responsibilities Include:
- Handling heavy Inbound and moderate outbound phone calls, with a commitment to increase customer service satisfaction with each and every client.
- Navigating our digital platforms to organize the flow of business through our doors.
- Effectively communicating and transferring information to coworkers and across departments.
• Previous experience with phones or telemarketing experience in either automotive, business development, or customer service, is a plus but not required.
• Ability to demonstrate a professional, enthusiastic, and friendly attitude at the first point of contact with every client throughout the day.
• First-class verbal, written and communication skills including the ability to initiate dialogue with management and communicate effectively and efficiently.
• Organized, self-motivated, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team and on individually-assigned tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where superior time-management and prioritization skills are essential and required.
• Competency with general computer skill and data entry skills require, preferable knowledge of working with Google Sheets, or Microsoft Excel.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Wide variety of benefits including Medical, Dental, 401 (k), Vision, and more.
• Industry leading products
• Ongoing company-wide training
• Growth opportunities
• Strong Paragon reputation
• Professional, enthusiastic & supportive working environment
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and great benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.